Hey there... :-p
Long time mannnn... I think it is almost 2 months since last blog and well 'Life' has changed a big deal in this space of time..
Couple of drivers of this change:
1) Job is not that bad anymore.. less hours.. fun at workplace... efficiency is high..
2) I am less bothered about 'impressing' boss and maintaining some image in office..
3) I am pretty fit again... getting back into athletic shape I was so proud of 2 yrs back... had put on some weight in last 1 yr...
4) I am playing good football... again... liked playing the game a week back... scored a hat-trick
5) I defeated Bharateeee ... a friend... in Badminton... It was a gr8 feeling to be winning again... in this b'ful game...
6) Oh and yeah... I got married... 25th Aug... ummm... ahhh.. okkkk.... No I am not discussing the event and the events post this event...
Ohhhh .. it is so damn similar man.. this life is just not changing.. to hell with strangles .. and to hell with my new flatmate chinta.. who says my blogs aint blogs but more of some 'memoirs' ... wtf!
I mean.. inspite of being married... I am still with these bachelors ... she is still in Delhi.. careers.. US trips.. Job Ex b4 switching... I mean these strangles.... they are just ... well..
they are just awesome.. because hehe... life is still the same...
Now life being still the same.. can be viewed from 2 angles... it is bad 'coz there is no change.. stale life.. but it is gud ... 'coz I luv it...
Okkkk I'm confused ... again...
Btw ... I am buying a car.. And no no.. I am buying it but she is driving it.. in Delhi.. while I still carry on with my 5 yr old Pulsar...
'She' being my wife.. Nidhi.. Hehe.. so funny.. this life!
Now bobo has this add-ons and all these softwares... he will know of this new post.. Oh I am so sure that fat... round tummy.. weird eyed... chink featured fellow will read this.. ha ha ha... I ve got a viewer..
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment