Monday, August 4, 2008

Almost 3 months now...

I had created this blog to vent off my frustration in Princeton.. around 3 months bak.. but then I forgot all about it.. Imagine.. Can anyone be more stupid?? I mean anyone of my IQ be more stupid!!??
It is very frustrating that this 'venting off the frustration' point was lost in my life as I spent weeks in frustration all along...
No not that I am a pessimist and loser, frust with life.. I am not.. rather I am a fun loving fellow..
I play football, I try to keep my abdomen 4 pack if not 6 , I talk to my girl friend ( FYI, I am marrying her pretty soon), I work.. work 8 - 10 hours a day to earn my livelihood, I booze every fortnight ( I hate excess of it coz, it makes me lazy and fat and it pisses of my girl) , I trek once a month... blah blah blah...

But then there are things one can't control and make me so sick and angry...

1) This stupid SERVER I work on.. it is down for 2 days now.. they want me to get things to the client on time and I have no access to reach my own data! I have to go for 3 weeks long vacation and can obviously not delay the delivery , also I hate working late hours more so if I am wasting away precious hours waiting for the things to get set and blogging here for all u buggers to read and appreciate my skills!

2) There is this stupid girl in my company with zero brains and fuked up voice and she has not just managed to sneak in the firm , she is even earning more than me.. it is just so frustrating, feel like strangling her some day .. strangle her and the dumb fellow who got her in..

3) Then all my friends and relatives.. It is so strange that some of the best friends and close relatives I have had, need repeated cajoling and requests to see them in my wedding.. I mean so much 'ego' (on their part) and misplaced priorities (on my part).. it just makes me frustrated to the hilt.
Why do I need to request someone to come to my wedding.. I just need to invite and inform them and that should be it .. bloody following up with each and every guy as if they would do me a favor to be there.. They should be there if they love me and like to be a part of celebrations in my life.. Why should I be pleading!!??

4) My brother's house.. Oh MY GAWD... he bought a house for the purpose of investment.. to double his money and I was happy for him before realising that it would end up being an albatross around my neck.. I luv my brother .. rather I envy him.. he is a pilot.. he is a major in army.. he is national level rowing player and has played squash for his defence academy.. has married to a very beautiful lady.. I mean he got whatever he needed and now he bought this home.. gud going bro.. but dealing with all ur brokers and bankers is fuking my brains out!

5) And I hate the unwanted advisers in my life.. y u marrying already?? y u not going to foreign for honeymoon? y u sticking to ZS .. shift to finance?? y don't u buy a house!!??
I mean it is gud to be caring and being more experience one shud share one's experiences to the new kid on the block.. but not without being asked for!

hmmm..
I just read the whole stuff I have written again, and find it to be utter nonsense and foolish but since I have given 20 minutes or so to this I am going to post it...

I just realised that none of the causes of frustration and big enough.. so I conclude that it was worng of me to be frust over these small issues...

I would rather write about this ladki.. chiya.. i pity her.. she is in luv with me.. and is rather marrying me this month end.. marrying .. can u imagine?? even I can't !! but anyways so this b'ful (implies HOT) gal wants to marry me.. she is smart .. but thinks a bit too much.. she is pretty demanding and posessive but less than me.. she is caring and at times end up preaching but soon realises and stops.. she just does not talk in public, luvs her privacy a bit too much!

So basically she has got all the ingredients of making a good wife!! lucky me!!!

now there is a strong chance that only she is going to read this blog and I am sure as always she will try to read between the lines and boil down the statements to my thinking and opinion of her and will give me a hard time on phone.. yeah man.. it's a long distance relationship for almost 3 yrs now.. get to meet only once in 3 months.. !! ... but then I never lie over here.. [:p]

Since not too many guys gonna read this and she sure wud.. how abt a 'mwhaaaaaa' here!! hehe.. luv u chiya...

chalo.. i think server is up now.. should work now!!

No comments: