Saw this song 'lazy lamhe' last night.. sexy Amisha dancing around Saif in a pool... what a song man!Then... I started watching a movie on Z Studio... forgot the name of the movie and cast, but it was gud ..
Oh but before all tht, I had yet again a 'cute' quarrel with my girl due to 'mis-communication'... it happens just so frequently now that if we don't fight for over a week we get bored..
So, in short Friday night I talk to my girl .. long distance call.. first 15 minutes go well... then as usual I get into my psychic fits and things get screwed up... try to get things back in place for another 15 minutes... but to no gud... She asks me to get lost and goes to sleep.
After that 'event'... I moved around my ass for a while and finally got back on the couch where I can be usually found on weekends.. rather anytime I am out of office...
And - place the first para here-
It was 2 by the time I decided to crash... and was already getting lazy n bored on this weekend.. I hate getting bored.. but end up doing the same most of the time.. I think mainly 'coz I am always broke.. either finacially or physically...or mentally.. forget it...
So morning.. was a fresh begininging.. Sat morning.. I luv it.. guy cleaning the pool ... nice breeze.. baiji making tea.. me reading paper.. writing blogs.. fuk.. intellectual style of living.. but lo.. chahcaji ka call aa gaya..
hmmm...
chachaji.. sh ram niwas mehta.. senior civil servant with rajasthan govt for 15 yrs now.. age 40..
currently chief executive officer , Baran, Raj... and he is so frust wid his life and job tht i cant tell u ...
govt sucks.. politicians suck.. corruption all around.. salary like peanuts.. working 12 hrs in govt job.. juniors n suboridinates dumb like ass... and lazy like me!
Oh man he talked for some 45 minutes.. I am a gud listener and do respond with ocassional yeahs and all.. but man.. he was just toooooooo frust.... i think he is by far the most "strangled 'not really a' stranger " i ve known...
he cant be corrupt.. he cant be lazy.. he fears losing his status of workaholic and perectionist.. he wants to be in the gud buks of one and all..
this just doesnt work out mannnn.. I did try to explain... pata nahi kitna chamka hoga unko..
but i felt sad for him.. i mean CEO of a district.. with all the power in world.. passing tenders of worth 100 crores every yr..
nevermind... me tired now.. and hungry as well.. will go for some grub... go as in... go upto kitchen.. baiji makes food on weekend.. oh she is just too gud.. gud as in.. nice person...
i m off now..
byeeee
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment